In this course, we will revisit the lives of history makers from all walks of life. Our journey will lead to discoveries that include their unknown accomplishments and their secret failings. You will learn about politicos, geniuses, athletes, Hollywood elite, as well as those with connections to the arts, science, literature, and more. Join us for a peek into the lives of the “Who’s Who” among the famous and infamous!
- Jan. 14: “Elvis and the Colonel” with Tony Moon
- Jan. 21: “Calvin Coolidge: Not So Silent” with Susan Well
- Jan. 28: “Steve Jobs: The Visionary Who Squeezed a Computer Into an Apple” with Alan Freedman
- Feb. 4: “Abraham Lincoln—Slavery in His Own Words” with Monroe Brett
- Feb. 11: “Vincent Van Gogh: The Legend and the Artist” with Andre Krauss
- Feb. 18: “Duke Ellington: From the Dance Hall to the Concert Stage” with Henry Ettman