Create your profile to make registration simple and easy!
Please see below for information about each of the memberships. Then, select the membership type you wish to purchase and enter your profile information.
Please note: A membership is not required to enroll in Studio classes, however Sarasota Art Museum and OLLI Gold members do receive a discount. Please click here to purchase a Museum Membership and you will be given information on how to apply your discount when registering.
OLLI at Ringling College Member BenefitsAnnual memberships are for 365 days from the date you join or renew.
You must be a Gold or Silver Member to register for a multi-session course or workshop. You do not need a membership to register for lectures.
Silver Membership (annual membership fee of $25)
As a Silver Member, you will receive:
- Access to more than 200 liberal arts courses
- Access to Shared Interest Groups (SIG)
- Free parking
- Rewarding volunteer opportunities
Gold Membership (annual membership fee of $85; $37.50 is tax deductible)
Includes all the benefits of Silver Membership, PLUS:
- 10% tuition discount on tuition and other educational offerings
- Early registration privileges
- Three free lectures per academic year
Note: Membership in OLLI is not transferrable. Spouses or partners must have their own individual memberships. Gold and Silver Memberships are non-refundable.
Englewood Art Center Member Benefits
Individual Membership (annual membership fee of $75)
As an Individual Member, you will receive:
- Reduced prices on EAC classes, workshops, open studios, and exhibition entry fees
- EAC e-newsletter
- Eligibility for exhibition in Member Gallery
Household Membership (annual membership fee of $100 total)
- Includes all benefits of the Individual Membership for up to two people in one household
PLEASE NOTE: An EAC Household Membership is not the same as a Household Profile. To purchase an EAC Household Membership, please choose the “EAC Household Membership ($80)” in the drop down and “Student Profile (single user)” as the Profile Type and hit “submit.” After you have completed your account and purchased the Household Membership, you will be able to go in to your account and add the additional person that will also receive the benefits.