Create your profile to make registration simple and easy!
Please see below for information about each of the memberships. Then, select the membership type you wish to purchase and enter your profile information.
Please note: A membership is not required to enroll in Studio + Digital Arts classes.
OLLI at Ringling College Member Benefits
Silver Membership (annual membership fee of $25)
As a Silver Member, you will receive:
- Access to courses: More than 300 liberal arts, humanities, studio arts and technology courses
- Access to Shared Interest Groups
- Free parking
- Rewarding volunteer opportunities
- Connection to the academic and cultural resources of Ringling College of Art and Design, including access to the campus library and campus galleries
Gold Membership (annual membership fee of $85)
Includes all the benefits of Silver Membership, PLUS:
- 10% tuition discount on courses and other educational offerings
- Early registration privileges
- 3 free lectures per academic year
- Leadership opportunities
- An invitation to Gold Member-only Appreciation Celebration
- Connection to the academic and cultural resources of Ringling College, including access to the campus library and campus galleries
Englewood Art Center Member Benefits
Individual Membership (annual membership fee of $60)
As an Individual Member, you will receive:
- Reduced prices on EAC classes, workshops, open studios, and exhibition entry fees
- EAC e-newsletter
- Eligibility for exhibition in Member Gallery
Household Membership (annual membership fee of $80 total)
- Includes all benefits of the Individual Membership for up to two people in one household
PLEASE NOTE: An EAC Household Membership is not the same as a Household Profile. To purchase an EAC Household Membership, please choose the “EAC Household Membership ($80)” in the drop down and “Student Profile (single user)” as the Profile Type and hit “submit.” After you have completed your account and purchased the Household Membership, you will be able to go in to your account and add the additional person that will also receive the benefits.