Player Badge Information:
Anyone who enjoys playing board, card, or role-playing games can help shape the next great games before they’re published. Experienced and aspiring game designers from around the country need your help testing their games. A rare opportunity to interact directly with game professionals, the Player Badge gives you access to all of the conference’s events for the entire weekend. Playtest as many games as you like and participate in game design workshops and attend all the conference events.
Please click here to view information about the Designer Badge
About the conference:
Held on the campus of Ringling College of Art and Design, Anyone’s Game is a tabletop game conference that explores Creativity, Design, and Openness in gaming. Here, up-and-coming tabletop game developers can test their designs with players from the community and industry professionals from around the country. Hosted at Ringling College of Art and Design, one of the world’s premier art and design colleges, the conference will include:
- Open game testing where developers match with players and industry guests to test their games.
- Panel discussions on the latest trends and best practices in both the tabletop and video game industries.
- Workshops, quick prototyping sessions, and networking opportunities.
- Showcase for artists, including Ringling College students and alumni, to show and sell their work as well as network with potential new project partners or employers.
- Friday, Feb 7: 6pm Opening night: Screen Printing, Reception, Gallery
- Saturday, Feb 8: 10am to 10pm
- Sunday, Feb 9: 10am to 6pm
Will playtest games and present in panel discussions and workshops
- Banana Chan, game designer
- Ken Hite, game designer and author
- Jason Morningstar, game designer
- Zev Shlasinger, publisher
- Avonelle Wing, game industry consultant
- Will Hindmarch, game designer and writer
- Darcy Ross, author and designer
- Jon Cassie, games and education expert
- Cassie Friedman from Letiman Games
For special rate hotel reservations, please visit Hilton's external site.
For more information on the conference visit:
Follow us on Facebook: