Designer Badge Information:
Whether you’re designing your first game or are a seasoned professional game developer, anyone with a prototype board game, card game, or role-playing game will find eager playtesters at the Anyone’s Game conference
The Developer Badge gives you regular use of a table in our playtest hall over the course of the whole weekend. Conference facilitators will help you recruit playtesters and organize the schedule for tables, assuring every developer gets sufficient playtest time. As a community event focused on openness and creativity, developers are strongly encouraged to playtest one another’s games.
In addition, the Developer Badge gives access to all of our industry professional workshops, events, and conference spaces.
Please click here to view information about the Player Badge
About the conference:
Held on the campus of Ringling College of Art and Design, Anyone’s Game is a tabletop game conference that explores Creativity, Design, and Openness in gaming. Here, up-and-coming tabletop game developers can test their designs with players from the community and industry professionals from around the country. Hosted at Ringling College of Art and Design, one of the world’s premier art and design colleges, the conference will include:
- Open game testing where developers match with players and industry guests to test their games.
- Panel discussions on the latest trends and best practices in both the tabletop and video game industries.
- Workshops, quick prototyping sessions, and networking opportunities.
- Showcase for artists, including Ringling College students and alumni, to show and sell their work as well as network with potential new project partners or employers.
- Friday, Feb 7: 6pm Opening night: Screen Printing, Reception, Gallery
- Saturday, Feb 8: 10am to 10pm
- Sunday, Feb 9: 10am to 6pm
Will playtest games and present in panel discussions and workshops
- Banana Chan, game designer
- Ken Hite, game designer and author
- Jason Morningstar, game designer
- Zev Shlasinger, publisher
- Avonelle Wing, game industry consultant
- Will Hindmarch, game designer and writer
- Darcy Ross, author and designer
- Jon Cassie, games and education expert
- Cassie Friedman from Letiman Games
For special rate hotel reservations, please visit Hilton's external site.
For more information on the conference visit:
Follow us on Facebook: